Tuesday 16 July 2013

Celebrity outfitter Birth: My first post!-Get ready for the summer with flower power!- Myley cyrus style shorts



Liking Myley cyrus's top? I found a starching resemblance. I'm unaware if they are from the same collection ( I researched Miley's everywhere) but the shorts are from denim and supply by Ralph Lauren spring 2013 collection.  We've been lucky enough to have a heatwave in London recently so I got the chance to wear these babies. I have to say, I got so many compliments! They were voted as Grazia's favourite must have floral shorts in may 2013 issue- more reason to have a pair. Their really bright, colourful and unique, and are out of stock in most places grab your pair from my store now at £85.00 where £10.00 will be donated to build africa. a must have for the summer! 

                             
Myley Cyrus style shorts: 1: denim and supply by ralph lauren floral shorts 2: Grey Zip up H&m tee 3:   hermes bag, 4: Tibi new york Coral and black sandals

Makeup: cherry lip pencil by mac, Mac lip gloss Russian red

No comments:

Post a Comment